What are SHARC's aims?
We aim to:
- enhance the impact of trainee audit, service evaluation and research through completion of large-scale and meaningful projects
- enable simultaneous delivery of audit and research in multiple trusts through a collaborative approach
- facilitate efficient data collection, maintaining project momentum and enthusiasm
- ensure equity for participation with proper recognition of all individuals' contribution
- provide a chance to get involved in exciting team endeavours, to create new knowledge, change things for the better for our patients and maybe help to shape the future of our specialty
SHARC has a long term vision and aims to generate a continuing ethos of trainee delivered large scale projects. We are already laying the foundations to collaborate with national or international projects.
Saturday, 11 January 2014 Posted in SHARC